Everyday Make Up #4 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Everyday Make Up #4

Friday 30 August 2013

Everyday Make Up #4













Eyeshadow - MUA Undress Me Too Palette (review here)


My last Everyday Make Up post was written back in March. A few products have changed since then so I thought I would update you with the products I'm currently reaching for everyday. 

I have been using the Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer most days since I bought it and I love it! However, some days when my pores resemble mini craters, I reach for Benefit's Porefessional. Silicone based primers are definitely my favourite as they even and smooth out my skin making it ready for make up. 

Lush Light Yellow Colour Supplement* - I received this in a Lush goodie bag when I attended the Sheffield Meet Up. I absolutely love it. It evens my skin tone and helps to conceal imperfections. I also find that it doesn't oxidise and it blends beautifully on my skin.  I do think the price is a bit steep but I will probably repurchase when I run out as it matches my skin tone so well. 

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light  - This probably doesn't come as a surprise. You would probably find this concealer in every beauty blogger's make up bag. I have repurchased it over and over again and I will continue to for a long time to come. I have wrote a full review on my blog, which you can read here

Collection Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer in Natural - I have been using this concealer for a while too. I use it to conceal my under eye area as I feel the Lasting Perfection Concealer is too thick for this area. It does a great job at concealer any dark circles while helping to highlight my eyes at the same time. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent  - Another firm favourite with beauty bloggers. I have wrote a full review here so you can read in more detail what I think. A perfect example of a great drugstore bargain! It helps to set my make up and make it last longer without looking cakey. 

Rimmel Sunshimmer Bronzing Compact Powder in Light Matte - I have been using this bronzer for about three years now and I have been saying I want a new bronzer for quite a few months. To be honest, I don't know why. Why fix something if it isn't broken? It does a great job of adding a bronzed glow to my face and it's actually great to contour with as it doesn't contain glitter. 

Sleek Face Form Contour Kit in Light - I actually picked this up as a mistake as I was after the Face Contour Kit but I'm glad as I love Face Form. It includes a contouring powder, a highlighting powder and Rose Gold blush, which is beautiful. The palette is the perfect size for travelling and fits in any make up bag.  

Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba  - I recently reviewed this blush on my blog and you can read it here. It's a great everyday blush as it leaves a natural flush of colour on the cheeks which is buildable if you fancy wearing the shade in the evening. 

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Black - I bought this shortly after it's release and I have been using it almost everyday since. It's a lovely soft eyeliner which glides on smoothly and and evenly. Perfect for beginners. 

Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara - I cannot believe I picked this up for £2! It's an amazing mascara which creates curls, separates my lashes and gives great length and volume. I cannot sing it's praises enough. I have to make sure my lashes are dry before blinking, but it doesn't take too long. 

MUA Undress Me Too Palette  - I love MUA eyeshadow palettes, they're super cheap and high quality. I have reviewed this palette here in more detail. I love to mix and match from my palettes so each day I have a slightly different look. 

Topshop Lipstick in Innocent - Altogether, I have three Topshop lipsticks. This is a perfect daytime shade and it's so easy to wear and apply on the lips. I love the formula and the finish of all Topshop lipsticks and if you haven't tried them, what are you waiting for?

Which products are you loving this month? Do you have any recommendations for me?

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...