Week 35 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 35

Monday 2 September 2013

Week 35


Domino's Two for Tuesdays // Soft egg noodles with chicken, sugar snap peas and bean sprouts in a black bean sauce // Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner courtesy of Boots points // Naughty Subway // Addiction to Pretty Little Liars // Beautiful Lilies

Hi Lovelies,

I've not really done much this week. It's been my last week before I start back at work tomorrow and to be honest I just wanted to do nothing! It's unbelievable how quickly six weeks has flown by. I'm glad I managed to blog everyday before I went to Ireland. I really loved blogging everyday and I will miss it when I'm back at work. I'm disappointed that I didn't keep up with that once I returned. I still love blogging but I appear to have lost a little motivation to do anything recently. Maybe starting back at work, will kick my arse into gear!

One thing I have been doing a lot of this week is watching Pretty Little Liars. I decided to start watching it on Friday and it has grown into a full on obsession. In four days, I have watched 29 episodes! I love it and because they use such great cliffhangers, I just can't help but click on the next episode. I am absolutely loving the show and I cannot wait until I'm up to date with everyone else, which at this rate, won't be long!

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...