Week 38 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 38

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Week 38



Chocolate shoes from Slattery // Sweet and Sour chicken with sweet potato mash and asparagus // 500 followers on twitter! Thank you! // Buckingham Palace // McFly at The Royal Albert Hall // McFly at The Royal Albert Hall

Hi Lovelies,

It has been a fairly quiet week this week besides my awesome weekend in London. Some of you may know, I am a McFly fan and I have been for 10 years. To celebrate their 10th anniversary they played 4 sold out shows at The Royal Albert Hall. I've only been to London once before but my friend is currently living down there so I went to stay with her and we went to see McFly together. It was awesome! I recommend you see them live if you haven't already. They play  every song with so much energy and passion. Here's to the next 10 years! 

I've been having a lot of headaches recently. I've put it down to my prescription as at my last eye test, I was told I need new glasses but I haven't had any spare money to buy any yet. I'm hoping to go get some this week, or next. I can't put up with these headaches anymore.  

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...