#MidSummerMeet with LookFantastic, MyBag and AllSole | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: #MidSummerMeet with LookFantastic, MyBag and AllSole

Sunday 15 September 2013

#MidSummerMeet with LookFantastic, MyBag and AllSole

(Apologies for this post being up so late! I actually attended this event a whole month ago but it was two days before I went to Ireland and I wasn't able to blog about it then. I still haven't gotten back into a blogging routine since returning from Ireland.)

On Thursday 15th August, I attended a fabulous event hosted by LookFantastic, MyBag and AllSole. I met up with some lovely bloggers and we made our way over to the event, which was held at Walrus Canteen and Lounge in the Northern Quarter, Manchester. As we arrived, we were greeted and given a token for a free drink. I chose a pineapple juice and it was delicious. We were also told to help ourselves to a cupcake, which were also delicious.

Photo by Frances



There were lots of great brands there including Benefit, Burts Bee, Nails Inc, Moroccanoil and EVO Haircare. We were given the opportunity to chat to brand and try the products. I particularly enjoyed a mini makeover at Benefit and trying some haircare products from Moroccanoil.

Photo by Frances

Photo by Frances

Photo by Kelsey

Photo by Frances

Photo by Kelsey


Photo by Frances
There were also some fabulous demonstrations from various brands. My favourite was definitely the contouring one from Benefit. Each demonstration was about 10 minutes long and showcased the products beautifully. Other demonstrations included; L'Oreal Steam Pod, Show haircare products and Moroccanoil.

We were extremely lucky to receive the amazing goodie bag pictured below. It included many products that I have been dying to try and I'm sure you will see a lot of them again on here as I review them.

On the night, we had the opportunity to buy raffle tickets. I decided to buy two and a week after the event, I received a tweet to tell me that I was the lucky winner of the 3rd Prize. I won an amazing EVO haircare gift set, a Moroccanoil haircare gift set, a Macadamia tangle brush and an Orly nail polish. When I arrived home from Ireland, my neighbour greeted me with my prize and I couldn't wait to open it!



I just want to say thank you to LookFantastic, MyBag and AllSole for a fantastic event. It was a great opportunity to chat to brands and other bloggers. Some I had met before but also a great chance to meet new bloggers.

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...