Week 37 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 37

Monday 16 September 2013

Week 37


Mini birthday cake // Takeaway calzone from a restaurant that Ryan Giggs used to own // 50,000 views // Party time! // My new handbag // Latest beauty purchases 

Hi Lovelies,

This week has been a fairly quiet week but my blog reached 50,000 views which is a massive achievement for me and I'm so happy and so grateful to everyone that has read and supported my blog. Thank you!

Last Tuesday morning, I woke up with a swollen, painful knee for absolutely no reason. I have done nothing to it that I can think of but I'm still in pain. I've been to the doctors twice now and I'm on strong, anti-inflammatory painkillers but they don't know what is wrong only that it's muscular or my ligaments! I've just got to wait for it to heel itself, which could take 3-4 weeks! 

On Saturday, I went out into Manchester with my friends as a joint birthday celebration. I haven't been out in town for a long time but I had a great, late night (even though I couldn't dance properly because of my knee!) I was in my own bed at 3:30am and didn't wake up till 1:30pm on Sunday! I felt 18 all over again! 

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...