Ireland 2013 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Ireland 2013

Saturday 7 September 2013

Ireland 2013

In August, I went to Ireland for the first time with my fiance, Rory and his family. We stayed in a place called Louisburgh in County of Mayo. I had a fabulous time and we were really lucky with the weather. It was lovely to go away and just relax and not have to worry about anything. The house that we stayed in was beautiful and had wonderful views of the mountains and the sea. I thought it would be nice if I shared a few of my pictures with you. 

Croagh Patrick hidden behind the clouds

The view from our house

Beautiful blue sky

The beach

100 yards from our house

We loved playing in the rock pools

Golden, sandy beach

The weather taking a turn for the worse!

We usually had the beach all to ourselves!

Looking down on the beach

View on a clear day

Relaxing

Peaceful beach

Mediterranean Sea 

Beginning of the ascent up Croagh Patrick

The long, steep path up Croagh Patrick

I got this high and gave up!

Rory made it to the top! 

Have you ever been to Ireland? Have you ever climbed Croagh Patrick? 

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...