Week 39 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 39

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Week 39


Wedding Fair with my mum // Bridal catwalk // Beautiful cake // Dessert - Sticky Toffee Millionaire's Cheesecake // Handmade bracelets // New Vaseline

Hi Lovelies,

In a way, I'm really annoyed at myself for not blogging. I love blogging and I'm constantly thinking about blogging but I seem to have lost my blogging mojo. I always wondered how that was possible as I loved it so much. I don't think I truly understood until it happened. It's really hard to describe. I need to learn to manage my time more effectively. Before I know it, it's 10pm and I've done nothing! Does anyone else feel like time just disappears? Seriously, I've been home since 4:30pm and it's now 9:30pm. In 5 hours, I've watched a film and made tea. That's about two hours. What happened to the other three?

I have so much to do all the time but nothing seems to get done. I have housework, wedding planning, blog writing and general life living to do. But I cannot account for three hours of my life tonight. It's actually quite scary. I know everyone has said they can't believe it's October, but I seriously don't know where this year has gone. In November, we have been in our house a year and that's just crazy! 

I can't wait till my blogging mojo is back. Does anyone have any tips? 

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...