Week 42 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 42

Monday 21 October 2013

Week 42

Dinner - Lamb Shank with Sweet Potato Mash & Asparagus // Beautiful morning sky // Loving the Halloween update of Hay Day! // Rump Steak! // Rump Steak with Potatoes, Asparagus, Carrot & Swede // Evening Service at Church

Hi Lovelies,

I had a lovely quiet weekend this week for a change. On Saturday, I looked after my nephew and he was in such a happy mood. We did lots of singing, dancing and playing. I can't believe he's two in December! Then for the majority of the day we tidied up and cleaned the house. As I was ill last weekend, it didn't get done so we had to catch up. We also built the rest of our living room furniture that we ordered from Next. We just need to get a couple of lamps now and other accessories to finish the room off. 

Next week, I'm off work for a week as it's half term. I cannot wait but there's no rest for the wicked as I plan to decorate our bedroom! Plus all the other jobs that I keep adding to the list like cleaning out the kitchen cupboards and sorting the garden out. I need way more than a week! Haha. 

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...