Gap 'Back to Blue' Style Challenge | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Gap 'Back to Blue' Style Challenge

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Gap 'Back to Blue' Style Challenge

On Thursday 3rd October, I was invited to the Gap store in St Ann's Square, Manchester. It was a small blogger event organised by the store manager, Steve. We were invited in to style an outfit for Gap's campaign, Back to Blue. It's all about Gap going back to their roots of blue, denim and greys with a splash of colour as a nod to the high street trends.

I must admit, I very rarely pop into Gap when I am shopping but after seeing all the beautiful, high quality clothes, I will be adding Gap onto the list of shops to try when I'm looking for a new outfit. I am in the market for a new pair of jeans and I will head to Gap as a first port of call. They have a variety of styles and colours and the prices are very reasonable.

We could choose which department we wanted to style from; ladies, mens or children. I chose to style two female outfits and the Gap girls were on hand to help fit our chosen outfit onto the mannequins. I decided to style two outfits that I would actually wear myself and created a casual outfit and a smart casual outfit. 

Photo by Sally

Photo by Sally

Photo by Sally




My first styled outfit
My second styled outfit



I absolutely love the printed trousers and although I don't currently own any patterned trousers, I decided to step slightly out of my comfort zone and I love the finished look. I will definitely be getting some printed trousers for my wardrobe.

I had a lovely evening and I really enjoyed styling the outfits. I would love to have the opportunity to do it again. Gap have some lovely clothes in stock and quite a few items have made it onto my wish list including those trousers and the beautiful cobalt blue jumper. 

What do you think of my styled outfits? Have you shopped in Gap lately?

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...