Week 43 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 43

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Week 43

Chicken Fajitas // Screme Eggs - I love anything novelty // Handmade bracelets // Jumping on the BBM bandwagon! // Asda Create Your Own Pizza // Ben & Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew

Hi Lovelies,

Apologies for this being late and apologies for the lack of blog posts lately. I've lost my camera lead so even though I have lots of blog posts planned, I can't blog because the pictures for them are on my camera! I'm half way through half term, which means a week off work! Yippee! But I decided to use the time to decorate our bedroom. I don't feel like I've had a rest though! I've worked harder these past few days than I do at work! 

Once I find my camera lead, I'm going to hold a search party this weekend, I am hoping to post three times a week. Hopefully Monday, Wednesday and Friday with Monday's post being my usual weekly Instagram update. Argh! I've just remembered, I need to photograph monthly favourites and empties! I hope I find that lead so I can share them with you! 

It's Halloween tomorrow and I'm not going to party, which means I don't get to dress up! Maybe next year we'll throw a house party just so I can dress up and decorate my house! I really want to paint a Halloween design on my nails but as I'm going to be painting for the rest of the week, there's just no point! We haven't even got a pumpkin :( I have got sweets for trick or treaters! 

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...