Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy - Review

Saturday 2 November 2013

Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy - Review







(apologies for the blurriness, I only have this one photo)


I dislike this phrase but here goes anyway; 'sorry I'm not sorry' for posting 8 pictures of the same thing! I photographed the two lip butters together but then realised I had already blogged about Peach Parfait back in February so I photographed Cotton Candy on its own. I didn't want to disregard the photos completely because I thought the products looked beautiful together and decided to include them anyway.

As I have already reviewed Peach Parfait, I will just be focusing on Cotton Candy in this review. As with all the shades, Cotton Candy is beautifully packaged in a quilted design which matches the shade of the lip butter. This gives the high street product a luxurious feel and is also practical, allowing you to easily select the shade you're after. 

Cotton Candy is a warm toned pale pink, which is my perfect everyday lip shade. It has tiny gold particles of glitter, but this isn't as obvious as Peach Parfait and I barely notice them on my lips. As with all the shades in the range, Cotton Candy is moisturising and glides onto the lips smoothly. It's so easy to reapply on the go without the need of a mirror. 

In essence, this is a posh lip balm with a little bit more pigmentation. The RRP is £7.99 but there are often deals on in stores like Boots or Superdrug. I think it was two for £10 when I purchased Cotton Candy and repurchased Peach Parfait. I'm pretty sure Boots currently have their amazing 3 for 2 offer on! What are you waiting for? Three lip butters for the price of two! Amazing! 

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...