November Empties | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: November Empties

Friday 29 November 2013

November Empties




Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo & Liz Earle Botanical Shine Conditioner (for dry or damaged hair) - This is possibly my favourite shampoo and conditioner that I have tried to date. There are no nasties, they smell nice, my hair feels clean (but not squeaky clean) afterwards, my hair is conditioned and free from tangles. It's the second time I have purchased the duo and I will purchase them again once I have used up others that I have. I have a full review, which goes into more detail, here

Dove Hair Nourishing Oil Care Repair Mask - This mask helped to condition my hair as it is very dry but I wasn't amazed. It contains sulphates and some other nasty ingredients so I was tempted to just throw it away or give it away but I finished it anyway. It smelt lovely but I'd prefer clean ingredients over a scent. Therefore, I won't be purchasing it again.





Simple Eye Make-Up Remover - I've lost count of how many bottles of this I've gone through in the years but it's a lot! I actually have a spare in my drawer for when my current one runs out. I used to use it to remove all my make up but these days, I just use it to remove eye make up as I use a Micellar water to remove the rest of my make up before cleansing. 

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - This is a smaller sized pump that I received from Liz Earle when I ordered a lot of products. I think it was to say thank you or something. I saved it for a while as it's the perfect size for travelling and I actually took it to Ireland with me in August. Once I was home and I had finished my normal sized C&P, I finished this one off so it didn't go off before the next time I travelled. I won't go into any details about the product as I have mentioned it many many times on my blog and you can read my full review here

Impulse Tease Body Spray - There's not much I can say about this body spray that I haven't already said. It's great to throw in your handbag and I use it at work so my beautiful perfumes aren't wasted on those snotty children! I love the scent, it's definitely my favourite Impulse scent. What's your favourite Impulse scent?

Origins Super Spot Remover - I bought this about a year ago and even though the bottle is tiny, it lasts a long time. At first, I was using it every morning and evening and it was hardly going down. To be honest, I didn't notice much difference with my spots. It definitely didn't remove any of mine. I know people  love this product but it's just not for me. I just used it to finish it off in the past few months. 




Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer - This is my under eye concealer as it does a great job of disguising dark circles. It's quite liquidy but this makes it easy to blend and doesn't create dragging. I'm not sure it particularly lasts all day but at £4, I can't complain! Which concealer do you use under your eyes? 

Collection Colour Lash Clear Mascara - I use this as my brow mascara. It's super dirty! I've just stocked up on the 3 for 2 in Boots and I plan on just using one for two months before opening a new one. Because I can see how dirty it gets in the packaging, I don't want to use it on my brows for much longer! It's only £1.99 and even though there are probably better brow products out there, this does the job and I don't mind throwing it away after 2 months. 

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait - I think this may be the first 'lipstick' I've ever finished. I know it technically isn't a lipstick but it's the first lip product in a bullet form that I've finished. I've actually already repurchased this along with Cotton Candy. I love lip butters as they are easy to apply and the colours I have are perfect for everyday wear. 

Which products have you used up this month? Have you been loving any of these products?

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...