Week 46 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 46

Monday 18 November 2013

Week 46

McBusted Tour! // Delicious Thai Fish Cakes // Christmas Wish List // Christmas decorations! // Got my tickets for McBusted!!! // Popcorn // I found Rudolph! // Strawberry milkshake // Pancakes

Hi Lovelies,

Phew! What a week. A hospital visit and a funeral in one week. I've been to three funerals now and I wouldn't wish them on anyone. It was a lovely send off and a chance to say goodbye but it's sad when  that goodbye is too soon. Everything's ok regarding the hospital; I'm just trying to get to the bottom of all my headaches but it seemed like a pointless appointment to be honest.  

A few of you may be aware but if not, I am a massive McFly fan. I have been for 10 years now and I always will be. I'm sure you've all heard of McBusted by now if not, have you been hiding under a rock?! On Wednesday and Thursday, there were presales but I didn't manage to get tickets. Then tickets went on general sale on Friday and I still didn't manage to get tickets. It wasn't until a third Manchester date was announced that I managed to get two tickets! Ticket buying stresses me out and I was getting really annoyed that I wouldn't be able to go. I've been to every single McFly tour and I was not willing to miss this one. Thank goodness, I have tickets! 

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...