Week 44 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 44

Monday 4 November 2013

Week 44

Finally getting my colour re-done! // Halloween Babybel // Delicious dinner // My Monday night... // Decorating // Happy Halloween! // It wouldn't be Halloween without Thriller //Sweets for trick or treaters // Hocus Pocus - the best Halloween film ever! // Beautiful wallpaper // Revlon Lip Butters // Father Christmas!!! // Chocolate Fudge Cake // Fireworks // Nuxe Reve de Miel = miracle product! 

Hi Lovelies,

Phew! What a week! I was off work this week as it was half term. Oh how I love working in a school! However, there was no rest for me as I decided to decorate our bedroom (along with other jobs but I ran out of time!) I also went to the hairdressers. Not once, bit twice! Two different hairdressers I must add. I had my colour done at one and my cut done at another. Crazy! 

I've had such a rubbish month on the blogging front. I lost my camera lead so although I was still taking lots of photos, I couldn't put them on the computer. It was really annoying me and we were going to see if we could buy another one. It was only last night during #bbloggers chat, that I discovered Rory had a memory card slot on his laptop! I never thought of looking for one to be honest. My old laptop didn't have one and I've never used one before but I have finally managed to put my pictures on the laptop! Therefore, you can expect lots of long overdue blog posts from me! 

I also finally purchased daylight bulbs! I've lost track of how long I've been saying I will get some for but they are on their way to me! Yay! Hopefully I will be able to take photographs when I get home from work now because it's dark when I get home. Depressing! I'll keep you updated. 

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...