Week 47 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 47

Monday 25 November 2013

Week 47


60,000 views! WOW! Thank you :) // Terry's Chocolate Orange Ice Cream // The Body Shop Christmas Gift Sets // The Hunger Games: Catching Fire in IMAX // Catching Fire is awesome! // First time I've painted my nails in ages // Barry M Magnetic Nail Polish // Cheekily ordered Latest In Beauty: The Glamour Beauty Edit for myself! // Homemade fajitas

Hi Lovelies,

Wow! This week, I reached 60,000 views! That is unbelievable. I love my blog and the whole blogging experience. I want to say another massive thank you to every single person that has read my blog. It means so much to me and honestly makes me so happy when I get a new follower or a new comment. Thank you! 

On Friday evening, I went to see Catching Fire with my sister. We pre booked our tickets online and went for the brand new IMAX screen. It was expensive for one ticket but it made the experience so much better. The whole film was amazing and the arena scenes were incredible on such a huge, high quality screen. My sister is going to see it again on Wednesday and to be honest, I'm pretty jealous! I have Zumba though and I'm going to be good and do exercise instead of sitting on my arse! 

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...