Week 48 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 48

Monday 2 December 2013

Week 48

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Christmas countdown is on! // Helter Skelter at Trafford Centre // My beautiful dressing table, back where it belongs // Smoked gammon, sweet potato mash and asparagus // Yankee Candle burner and Christmas wax tarts // Taking part in this Instagram challenge, my first one // Day 1 - Advent Calendar // Christmas Tree! // Some of my favourite decorations

Hi Lovelies,

I'm so glad it's December - I can finally decorate the house and begin to get into the Christmas Spirit. We got our tree and decorations down on Saturday night ready for Sunday morning. As we're big kids, we also have an advent calendar. I only have a chocolate one this year, maybe I'll get a beauty one next year. This Friday, we're going to the Christmas Markets. I absolutely love them, they're such a great day/night out. We try and sample as much food as possible! 

Next weekend is a busy one for me. Obviously, we're going to the Christmas Markets on Friday. Then I'm going to a pantomime on Saturday with the Brownies. It's my works Christmas do on Saturday night, we're going out for a meal and a dance in Manchester. On Sunday, it's my nephew's 2nd birthday so we're having a party. I can't believe he's almost two! Time has flown by so quickly! 

What have you been doing to celebrate the beginning of the Christmas countdown?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...