Christmas at The Body Shop - Gift Guide 2013 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Christmas at The Body Shop - Gift Guide 2013

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Christmas at The Body Shop - Gift Guide 2013

Just browsing The Body Shop website makes me so excited for Christmas. Many of these goodies have made my Christmas Wish List (I'll have to do an updated version soon!) The Body Shop have released three limited-edition collections for the festive season; Vanilla Bliss, Ginger Sparkle and Cranberry Joy. It would be lovely to create your very own gift sets with items that you know your loved ones would use that way the gift would be more personal and it gives you an excuse to buy beautiful packaging! But if time is against you and you're not a creative soul, I have picked out a few of my favourite gift sets at the end. 

Indulgent Vanilla Bliss

Indulgent Vanilla Bliss


Zingy Ginger Sparkle


Fruity Cranberry Joy


Gift Sets


Which collection are you most excited about? Which items from The Body Shop have made your Christmas wish list?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

Follow me on Twitter // Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...