Week 51 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 51

Monday 23 December 2013

Week 51

7 sleeps till Christmas! // #bxic challenge day 15 - Make up brushes // #bxic challenge day 16 - Something pretty - Victorian Carousel at Barton Square, Trafford Centre // The Grinch // The Snowman // #bxic challenge day 17 - Santa - My pretty napkins for Christmas

Hi Lovelies,

It's been one heck of a busy week and I'm sure everyone else's week has been the same. I'm way behind on my Instagram challenge and I will catch up but I don't want to post too many images in one week. It was my last day of work on Friday and now I have two lovely weeks off :) It was an eventful Friday though. We took 200+ children to see Dick Whittington at The Opera House in Manchester. It was amazing though and the children thoroughly enjoyed it. If you can still get tickets, I highly recommend it.

This week, I've done so much shopping for both presents and food. I'm doing a buffet on Boxing Day for my family like last year so my fridge is now full. Although I'm not sure how much will be left by then as I've already opened the pork pies and sausage rolls! I don't want to step foot in another supermarket for at least a week and I don't want to wrap another present till next Christmas! I'm all wrapped out. Seriously, I have spent so much time over the last few days wrapping everyone's present. They look beautiful under my tree though so it's all worth it.

Yesterday, I was fuming. I still am to be honest. Three days before Christmas, three, half of my Christmas tree lights decided to stop working. I refuse to take everything off and redo it so close to Christmas but I still looked in three shops today and none of them had any lights left. Well B&M had some but in horrendous colours and I only like white lights. Therefore I will have to put up with a tree that only has lights on the top half or none at all. But that doesn't look as pretty :(

What have you been doing to celebrate the Christmas countdown?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...