Week 52 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 52

Sunday 29 December 2013

Week 52

1 sleep till Christmas - Christmas Eve! // Obsessed with The Snowman and the Snowdog game // Merry Christmas - Father Christmas has been! // Christmas dinner // Christmas tree shape made from tea lights // Cosy in my new Pyjamas, slippers and dressing gown // Boxing Day buffet // Festive cakes // Sensory play room


Hi Lovelies,

A belated Merry Christmas to everyone who reads my blog. I wanted to post something on Christmas Day but I just didn't get chance too. Christmas is always a busy time of year and Christmas Day/Boxing Day was no exception this year. Christmas Day involved seeing both my parents and Rory's parents and I had my Christmas dinner and my mum and dad's. I put on a buffet for Boxing Day so that day was spent preparing the house as well as food. It was successful and all the food was delicious, even if I do say so myself! Everyone was too full so we didn't get chance to start on the cheese and biscuits. To make up for it we're going to have a cheese and wine party on New Years Eve!

This is my last Instagram post for 2013! I can't believe I have actually posted one every week for a year (even if some have been a couple of days late!) I'm going to continue the tradition into 2014 as it provides me with a nice opportunity to look back on what I've been up to as well as sharing life updates with you. I think I'm going to change the style slightly but I don't know how yet. I would like to post the images directly onto my post rather than in a mosaic form but I tried a few weeks ago and because the image is less than 600px wide, they get stretched and look distorted. Can anyone help with this problem? Also I'm thinking of starting the count back at 1 instead of carrying of with 53. What do you think?

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...