Week 49 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 49

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Week 49

#bxic challenge day 2 - the perfect Christmas lipstick // #bxic challenge day 3 - Yankee Candle Christmas Wax Tart Burner // #bxic challenge day 4 - A screenshot of my beautiful nephew, having fun on the swing // #bxic challenge day 5 - Ginger Sparkle hand cream // #bxic challenge day 6 - sky at Manchester Christmas Markets // Jack & the Beanstalk Pantomime // #bxic challenge day 7 - Outfit Of The Day & Outfit Of The Night // #bxic challenge day 8 - Something that sparkles // My nephews 2nd Birthday

Hi Lovelies,

A lot of my Instagram pictures this week are from the challenge I'm taking part in. The hashtag is #bxic if you want to see what it's all about. It does have a Christmas theme but for the days that aren't obviously Christmassy, I've been trying to incorporate Christmas into them. So far I'm enjoying it, even though I'm already behind and we're only 10 days in!

I can tell we're getting closer to Christmas (15 more sleeps!) I'm so busy all of the time lately. I feel like I don't have a minute to breathe. This blog post is going up a lot later than I wanted it to (almost two days late!) as yesterday and this evening, I have just been mega busy. I'm looking forward to finishing work next Friday for two weeks so I can relax a little. Although, to be honest, I know I won't get much rest as so many different things are happening in December! 

The Christmas celebrations have already started. On Saturday, I went out for my works Christmas do. We went to Tiger Tiger for a meal and then stayed afterwards for a boogie. We spent most of the night in the Boogie Wonderland room but it was so hot in there. I couldn't breathe. Apart from that I had a really good night. This Friday, I'm out for a meal with my best friends and we'll be making a whole night of it. We all grew up together but now people have moved away so it's nice to meet up and celebrate Christmas together. 

What have you been doing to celebrate the Christmas countdown?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...