Week 50 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 50

Monday 16 December 2013

Week 50

#bxic challenge day 9 - Currently listening to Michael Buble //  I'm looking forward to watching all the Christmas films! // #bxic challenge day 10 - Eyes (I wish I could make my eyes look like this!) // #bxic challenge day 11 - My favourite flowers - peonies // Only 10 sleeps till Christmas! // #bxic challenge day 12 - My favourite perfume - Chance by Chanel // #bxic challenge day 13 - All wrapped up // #bxic challenge day 14 - My best friend // Delicious pizza from Prezzo

Hi Lovelies,

I'm well and truly in the Christmas spirit! I cannot believe that there are only 9 sleeps until Christmas day! (Yes, I am a big kid and count the sleeps!) I actually still have a few presents to buy and I have all of them to wrap as I don't have any wrapping paper. I'm hoping to call somewhere after work tomorrow and get some, then I can spend tomorrow night watching a Christmas film and wrapping presents. How good does that sound?!

Only 4 more get ups for work and then I'm off for 2 weeks! Yay! I am actually wishing my life away as it doesn't seem like 7 weeks ago I was off in October because I've been on countdown for this holiday ever since! I still haven't finished decorating since then either as I only have gloss left and I hate that part. Do I have any volunteers? Haha. Seriously the smell is horrible and it stays around for days. Any tips as hopefully I will be able to finish it off this holiday. 

What have you been doing to celebrate the Christmas countdown?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...