What I Got For Christmas 2013 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: What I Got For Christmas 2013

Monday 30 December 2013

What I Got For Christmas 2013

I wanted to do one of these posts last year but I just didn't get the chance to but as I have loved seeing what everyone else got for Christmas, I thought it would only be fair to share what I got too. I struggled to photograph everything as the lighting has been so bad recently plus I didn't know where to shoot them and I actually tried two other places before settling on under the Christmas tree! I kind of like how they have turned out even though the lighting is still terrible but it's quite appropriate being under the tree. 





Once we were awake on Christmas morning, me and Rory exchanged presents. We had decided not get each other anything as we are getting married in August and need all the pennies we have for that! However, we obviously couldn't resist and ended up getting a few bits for each other. Rory managed to pick up the infamous Soap & Glory gift set when it was half price - hooray - and he knew I wanted my own external hard drive with lots of memory so I didn't have to ever delete any pictures or songs! I now own one in my favourite colour - pink! Thank you Rory.

Christmas isn't Christmas without receiving socks and pyjamas etc. and this year didn't fail. I received these cute giraffe pyjamas and bootie slippers from my mum and dad and this super fluffy pink dressing gown from my gran. Some highlights include Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Fresh Moisture Mist to match my perfume, Cath Kidston tea towel set, a beautiful Topshop jumper and a velvet Topshop skirt. I also received lots of chocolate, which may have been eaten before I could photograph it. Rory managed to eat a whole selection box for breakfast! I also received some money which I've already spent in the sales. Stay tuned to see what I managed to buy. 

I had such a perfect Christmas this year and I loved giving presents as well as receiving them. I was spoilt with all my gifts and I'm so thankful and grateful to all my friends and family. Christmas is a time to spend with loved ones and we still have some family left to see in the New Year so we can do it all over again! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and I hope Santa brought you everything you wanted. 

Merry Christmas!

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

Follow me on Twitter // Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...