What I Bought in the Christmas Sales | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: What I Bought in the Christmas Sales

Tuesday 31 December 2013

What I Bought in the Christmas Sales

I was lucky enough to receive some money for Christmas so I decided to treat myself and buy some things which I would have loved to receive at Christmas. At midnight on Christmas Day, I was on Space NK waiting for the half price sale. I think I managed to pick up two really good deals and I cannot wait for them to arrive and start using them (after I've photographed them of course!) As well as purchasing a newbie which wasn't in the sale but I needed a new cleanser. 

sales

Firstly, I bought my very first Diptyque perfume which I am extremely excited about and I managed to get it for £34 instead of £68! I actually chose it without smelling it which I think is very brave of me but the description sounded beautiful and I couldn't resist. Do you own L'ombre Dans L'Eau? What do you think of it? My second Space NK purchase was my very first Laura Mercier product(s). I managed to grab the Creme Brulee Bath & Body set for £15 instead of £30. Bargain! I cannot wait to have a luxurious bath when it arrives. Lastly, I needed a new cleanser so I decided to have a look at what Space NK had to offer in terms of skincare. REN is a brand I haven't tried before but I've only heard good things. I decided to pick up the Rosa Centifolia Foaming Cleanser. It wasn't in the sale but I decided to give it a try anyway. 

Next up, on Friday, I braved the crowds and headed to The Trafford Centre. I obviously headed to Boots for the infamous half price sale. I have to say, I was fairly well behaved as I had spent £62 on Space NK. Here's what I managed to pick up from Boots, Lush and Cath Kidston. 







From Boots, I picked up this delicious smelling candle and diffuser set in the scent mulled wine and cinnamon. I was going to save it for next year but I have already displayed them in my living room, I couldn't resist. I haven't lit the candle yet but if I want to, I won't stop myself. It was only £7.50 in the sale for both. I also picked up a real bargain from Origins! I'm actually so excited about this find! It was the last one in Boots and I'm not surprised. It's the Merry Moisturisers set, which contains Make A Difference Plus + Rejuvenating Moisturiser which is £34 alone, Make A Difference Plus + Rejuvenating Treatment Lotion, Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment and Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. I'm so excited to try everything in this set and I got a real bargain at £19 instead of £29! Finally, I picked up a 2014 diary in the form of this adorable Winnie The Pooh design. I am going to use it to plan blog posts and I have already made a start! 

My next stop was Cath Kidston where I picked up a large zip wallet to store make up products in my handbag and a glasses case as I recently got some new glasses and the case that Boots gave me is uninspiring. My final destination was Lush where I managed to pick up a Magic Wand Bubble Bar for £2.47. I haven't used this before but it smells amazing and is making my whole house smell incredible. 

I enjoyed the sales this year but I do wish I had the patience to raid rails as I could have done with some new clothes. Oh well, maybe next year! 

What did you pick up in the sales? Did you get any serious bargains?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

Follow me on Twitter // Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...