Week 41 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 41

Monday 14 October 2013

Week 41

Cheeky ASOS order // Zumba Zumba! // Vogue Fashion's Night Out // Meeting Proudlock! // Me and Fran // Meeting Bip Ling!

Hi Lovelies,

What a week! Another mega busy week where the housework got neglected. On Wednesday evening, I attended a Zumba class which my friend is teaching. It was her first class and I went along for support. However, I really enjoyed it and I need to start some form of exercise so I have decided to go every week. I need to get in shape for my wedding and honeymoon too!

Thursday was the busiest day I have had in a long time. During the day, I was on a yoga course to use yoga in Primary Schools. It was a lovely course and extremely relaxing. However, as I'm sure you're all aware, Thursday night was Vogue Fashion's Night Out in Manchester. There was no way that I was going to miss it so I got home, got ready as quickly as I could and got on a train to Manchester. It was an awesome, extremely busy night but I loved it and so glad I was able to be a part of it. As you can see from the pictures above, I got to meet Proudlock and Bip Ling! 

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...