Week 40 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 40

Monday 7 October 2013

Week 40

Allioli - someone take me to Spain for the real deal! // Alice in Wonderland // Popcorn // Pizza Express // Boots Christmas catalogue! // Rump steak with rosemary, sweet potato mash and asparagus // Red Hot Mocktail from Red Hot Buffet // Sweet Kiss Mocktail // Cheeky order from ASOS!

Hi Lovelies,

I've had a busy week this week. Me and Rory had two, well deserved date nights because we haven't had one in a while. So we had a night in with a film and popcorn. I got to choose the film so we watched Alice in Wonderland! Then on Wednesday, we went to Pizza Express. It's probably our favourite place to eat and we haven't eaten there for a while. On Thursday, I attended an event at Gap with a few other bloggers where we had to complete a style challenge. I had a really fun night and enjoyed styling the manikins.

On Saturday, it was my mums birthday and we went to the florist to discuss wedding flowers and bouquets and pay our deposit. I have lots of homework to do before our next meeting. I need to find some centerpieces that I like. We've decided on flowers, I just need to decide how I want them arranging. On Sunday, we went to church and discussed weddings after the service. Everything is slowly coming together now. Although I cannot imagine a day when it's all planned!

On Sunday evening, Rory and I went to Red Hot Buffet for my second taste maker session. It replaced the one we attended on my birthday as they messed up so offered us another visit. Expect a review post soon. As well as a event write up with pictures of my styled outfits in Gap. I'm so excited for this Thursday! Vogue's Fashion Night Out in Manchester. Let me know if you're going. It would be lovely to meet up with you. 

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...