The Trendy Chick Guest Post - Round Sunglasses | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: The Trendy Chick Guest Post - Round Sunglasses

Saturday 17 August 2013

The Trendy Chick Guest Post - Round Sunglasses

I am on holiday from 17th August until 24th August so I have arranged for some guest posts from some fabulous bloggers. First up is Scarlett with a fashion post. She is from America so the prices are in dollars. I have used a converter to find approximate conversions in pounds. I hope you enjoy this post.

Rachel x

Hey! My name is Scarlett and I blog over at The Trendy Chick! Today, I am going to talk about a trend that we have seen a lot of during summer 2013, and that is circle sunglasses. Everyone has a different opinion on them, but if you are willing to try a pair, I am going to show you my favourites! 


This first pair are from Shop Sosie. They are only $16 (approx £10) too! If you are looking for a pair of simple black round sunnies, these are for you! 


If you are looking for wire circle sunglasses, then checkout this pair from Forever 21! They are only $7.80 (approx £5), and I love the lenses!



If you enjoy adding color to your outfits, check out this pair from Forever 21! They are $5.80 (approx £4), and will brighten up any day!


Now if you are into the ombre trend, then adding these circle sunglasses to your closet will be perfect! They are $7.80 (approx £5) from Forever 21. 


If you want a pair with a little extra spice on them, check out these Prada Inspired Baroque Sunglasses from HelloFab! They are only $9 (approx £6), and come in many different colors!


If you like red, you will love these sunglasses! They are from Asos, and around $20 (approx £13).

Lastly, if you can pull off nude accessories, then this pair from Asos are a good choice. Plus, they are around $17 (approx £11)!

Tell me if you like circle sunglasses in the comments and which one is your favorite! Don't forget to check out my Pinterest board for more sunglasses inspiration. I would also love it if you would stop by my blog and say hi sometime! :) 

xo, Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...