#ManchesterMeetUp | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: #ManchesterMeetUp

Wednesday 7 August 2013

#ManchesterMeetUp

On Saturday 27th July, I attended the Manchester Blogger Meet up at The Font in Manchester organised by Amy. It was a lovely day and a great opportunity to catch up with Amy, FiCat and Fran, while meeting some lovely new bloggers including Lucy, who very kindly offered to meet me at Manchester Victoria and get a taxi together to Font.

image

image


Once we arrived, we headed downstairs to meet the other bloggers that were already there. Amy had organised a goodie bag for us all, which was lovely as I wasn't expecting one. I thought we were just having a casual meet up. We waited for the other bloggers to arrive while sipping on cocktails. I ordered a Calypso which was a non alcoholic cocktail and it was delicious. All cocktails are only £2, which can get extremely dangerous! When everyone had arrived, we ordered our food. I ordered a Cajun Chicken and 3 Cheese Wrap, which was amazing! Unfortunately, those are the only pictures I took all day and obviously I edited them with the Beautiful Mess app!



We all stayed in Font for a while and had a good gossip and then it was time to shop! First, we headed to Space NK as I was skint, I was only window shopping but I spied quite a few products I want to try! We also headed to Lush and Boots. I only purchased Liz Earle Shampoo and Conditioner, which were actually repurchases as I was running low. We also stopped in the new stationery shop, Blott and I picked up a couple of things in the sale. I couldn't resist, everything was so cute!

Our goodie bag (I ate the Popchips already, sorry!)

Molly Louise goodies

Henryka Necklace


I had a lovely day and want to say thank you again to Amy for organising the day and the amazing goodie bags. Thank you as well to all the brands who generously donated items for the goodie bags.

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...