Week 34 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 34

Monday 26 August 2013

Week 34

Double rainbow in Ireland // Pop up American Diner // Beautiful beach in Ireland // The view from half way up Croagh Patrick // Crazy Waves // Cheeky ferry purchase // Another cheeky purchase! // La Tasca // My new baby!

Hi Lovelies,

So on Saturday, I got back from a lovely week in Ireland. I had never been to Ireland before and Rory had been promising for almost five years to take me! We had an amazing time and Ireland is beautiful. I didn't post too many pictures on Instagram, but I could have. We were on the beach every day and I could have shared that with you but I didn't want to bore you all with the same picture every day! We stayed in the county of Mayo on the west coast. The house we were staying in was beautiful and had floor to ceiling glass windows, which allowed us to view the beautiful views. I won't go into too much detail as I am planning on doing a separate post with lots of pictures!

As you can see from above, and if you follow me on twitter (@lostinlipstick), I finally bought an iPad! I have wanted to buy one for such a long time. I fully took advantage of payday and just decided to treat myself. I don't have a laptop (well I have an extremely slow one) so I use Rory's to blog on. Having an iPad just gives me more freedom and will help me with blogging. So thats my excuse! It's still so empty and I've had it over 24 hours now! Which apps do you recommend for me?

Whilst we were away, I had some bad news about my nephew, Jacob. He had to go to hospital and he is still there a week on. He had a few seizures due to blood on his brain because of a ruptured vein. He had surgery and he's on medication. I think he's ok now and hopefully he's coming out of hospital soon. He's been on day release yesterday and today. We just have to see what the doctors say tomorrow.

My sister and I were thinking of doing a raffle with our family and friends to raise more money for Jacob's sensory room. I ordered some catalogues of sensory toys but they are so expensive! Does anyone know if we are able to do this as it's not going to a charity? I don't want to do it and get in trouble! If you can shed any light on this topic, I would appreciate it.

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

Follow me on Twitter // Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...