Chiara Fashion Photoshoot - Laced Up | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Chiara Fashion Photoshoot - Laced Up

Saturday 3 August 2013

Chiara Fashion Photoshoot - Laced Up







These are a few shots from my Chiara Fashion photoshoot. You can read what happened on the day and see a few backstage shots here. Altogether on the day, I wore four different outfits. Rather than cram all four into one blog post, I have decided to do four separate posts to showcase the outfits in more detail. This was my first outfit and it was actually my favourite of the whole day. I absolutely love the dress and it is something I would wear on a night out with my friends or a meal out with my fiance. I have been after some nude heels for so long but shops either haven't had my size or I haven't liked the shape of the toe. These ones are perfect and they fit me beautifully. You can't see the back of the dress here but make sure you follow the link above, even if it is just to look at the back, as it is beautiful and so different to other skater style dresses. 

Thank you again Chiara for a lovely day!

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...