Watermelon Raindrop Guest Post - Red Lips | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Watermelon Raindrop Guest Post - Red Lips

Saturday 24 August 2013

Watermelon Raindrop Guest Post - Red Lips

I am on holiday from 17th August until 24th August so I have arranged for some guest posts from some fabulous bloggers. Next up is the lovely Perdi. I hope you enjoy this post.

Rachel x

Hey everyone, I'm Perdi from the blog watermelonraindropx.blogspot.co.uk! I'm a London based fashion and beauty blogger. I'm so happy to be guest blogging on here, thanks Rachel! 

Today I'm writing about my favourite red lip combo!



I love these two products. The first is the Topshop lipstick (£8) in Hazard and the lipgloss is by Nars in the colour Super-Vendome. 



Usually, I start off by exfoliating my lips. I love E.L.F's Exfoliating Lip Scrub, but Lush always do a good one! Then I moisturise with my trusty Nivea Milk & Honey lip balm. I then use my version of a lip liner, I use my Topshop Lip Bullet in Joyride as a base. Then I apply the lipstick and lipgloss. 

I like how the lip colour is a slightly darker red and looks great on all skin types! 

That's all from me today. If you've enjoyed reading this post, I hope you check me out, all my links will be at the bottom! I'd also like to say thank you to Rachel for letting me do this! 

Perdi xox 

Links: 
Twitter: PStollerX 
Instagram: perdi_stoller 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...