Week 32 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 32

Monday 12 August 2013

Week 32


Kiehl's event in Selfridges Manchester // Kiehls's Skin Rescuer // Afternoon Tea // Cleaning my make up brushes // Tidying and organising my dressing table // Winning the Money Supermarket Budget Bucket List competition // Maltesers // Favourite performer on Market Street // New boots

Hi Lovelies,

I'll start with my biggest news this week. Back in July, I entered Money Supermarket's Budget Bucket List competition. You can see my entry here. On Friday, I received an extremely exciting phone call to tell me that I had won £2000! I was over the moon and I was shaking. I was just so happy and excited. The prize was originally £1000 but if over 50 people entered, and 150 did, the prize was going to be doubled! I am going to spend the money on my nephew to buy him sensory toys and start to build him his very own sensory room. You can find out why here. I ran round to see my sister straight away to tell her the amazing news, she almost cried. We are all so grateful and thank you again to Money Supermarket.

On Tuesday evening, I attended a Kiehl's event at Selfridges Manchester for the launch of Skin Rescuer. I had a lovely evening and briefly met a few more lovely bloggers. I was late to the event because I missed my stupid train and had to wait half an hour for my next one. I used my time wisely though to paint my nails! I will be writing a blog post on the event so keep your eyes peeled for that. 

On Wednesday, I went to the venue our wedding reception will be held at along with my mum, gran and sister. My gran and sister hadn't seen the venue so we went to show them and they also do afternoon tea on a Tuesday and Wednesday so we took full advantage of that! It was delicious and actually my first experience of afternoon tea! I can see it becoming an obsession of mine! I was planning on taking my camera to take photos so I could do a post all about my day. I even charged my camera especially but I left it at home. It's no good there! I definitely had a wedding themed day as on the way home we stopped at a local wedding fayre. I love attending wedding fayres and I have attended a few in the past but it's more important now as we need to meet local companies for our wedding. I finished off the day by watching 27 Dresses.

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

Follow me on Twitter // Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...