Etta's Threads Guest Post - Summer Survival Items | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Etta's Threads Guest Post - Summer Survival Items

Friday 23 August 2013

Etta's Threads Guest Post - Summer Survival Items

I am on holiday from 17th August until 24th August so I have arranged for some guest posts from some fabulous bloggers. Next up is the beautiful Etta. She is from America but she has tried to make the post as UK friendly as possible. I hope you enjoy this post.

Rachel x

Summer brings us scorching temperatures and long nights.

With summer comes a few staple products that make the scorching temperature bearable and the long nights achievable.
In my clutch, purse, satchel...whatever you carry your must-have items in.

loving, loathing, and lusting segment 1
Number One. Avene Thermal Spring Water. I ALWAYS carry this with me. Why? Because all I have to do is give myself a quick spritz and it brings my body temperature back down to a human level. What is it? It is a spray that calms, soothes, and softens your skin. It is basically a refresher for your skin which has been a lifesaver during these summer months.

eos & clinique
Number Two & Three. Clinique Chubby Stick & EOS lip balm. The Clinique chubby stick I have is in Pudgy Peony and it is a faint pink color which only emphasizes my natural lip color. It is very moisturizing but I still apply my EOS lip balm before I apply the colour balm. I love EOS lip balms because they are natural, smell great, and they give my lips some serious moisture. The clinique chubby stick is everything I thought it would be colorful and moisturizing!

Number Four. Okay, so number four isn't a item I can carry around in my purse but it is one of my favorite summer fashion trends.


I love peplum tops, floral prints, and of course coral colored heels. The flare jeans just add an extra spark to my look. To be honest with you, I am not looking forward to summer's end soon but I am more than excited for the launch of fall items.

What are some items you have been absolutely loving all summer?

Thank you Rachel, for allowing me to join you here on Lost in Lipstick from my blog Etta's Threads and I hope your blog family loves my post just as much as I loved creating it!!

Etta x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...