Diesel x Festival Number 6 Launch Party | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Diesel x Festival Number 6 Launch Party

Friday 16 August 2013

Diesel x Festival Number 6 Launch Party

Elizabeth Chandler Photography

DJ set from Horse Meat Disco


On Tuesday 13th August, Diesel hosted the Festival Number 6 event at the Manchester King Street Store featuring DJ sets from Horse Meat Disco and a live set from Dutch Uncles. Unfortunately, I had to leave before the live set as I had to catch my train home. Following an award-winning and hugely successful launch last year, Festival Number 6 is proud to announce it's joining forces with pioneering denim stalwarts Diesel. Diesel is the only fashion brand associated with the Portmeirion festival in September. The festival has an amazing line up including My Bloody Valentine, Manic Street Preachers and more

Amy, Cat, me, Frances & Fi

Me & Frances

Delicious Sicilian Lemonade (Elizabeth Chandler Photography)



The event kicked-off the partnership and adds to the build up of Diesel's collaboration with the festival taking place 13th-15th September 2013 in Portmeirion. On arrival, we were checked off the guest list and told to help ourselves to drinks as it was a free bar! Thank you Diesel! We were able to relax and social to the sounds of Horse Meat Disco. 




The beautiful Monica (Elizabeth Chandler Photography)



We headed upstairs to the ladies department, where we were able to view the capsule collection put together by Monica from The Elgin Avenue. The event offered the chance to have a first look at the collection before it will be seen in select Diesels stores. If you cannot make it to a store, you can view the collection here on Monica's blog. 

Beautiful patterned trousers



I want these boots, they are gorgeous!

I have never been to a festival but I would love to. This one sounds perfect set in a beautiful location. Unfortunately, I cannot attend because of work but if you can make sure you pick up tickets here.

Will you be heading to Festival Number 6 this year? Have you ever been to a festival?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

Follow me on Twitter // Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...