Kiehl's Skin Rescuer Launch | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Kiehl's Skin Rescuer Launch

Thursday 15 August 2013

Kiehl's Skin Rescuer Launch

The Kiehl's Counter in Selfridges, Manchester

Champagne & Orange Juice while learning about Kiehl's

Pop into your local Kiehl's for a skin consultation

On Tuesday 6th August, I was invited to the Kiehl's counter in Selfridges, Manchester to celebrate the launch of Skin Rescuer. I was looking forward to the event as I didn't really know anything about the brand and I hadn't used any of their products before. When I arrived, I was offered a drink of Champagne or orange juice. (I chose orange juice as I don't drink but it was delicious, freshly squeezed orange juice in a Champagne flute.) We were split into two smaller groups to learn more about Kiehl's as a brand and it's history, and to learn about Skin Rescuer; their brand new product. 




Kiehl's began in 1851 and has NEVER advertised! I found this fact fascinating because even before I started blogging, I had heard of the brand. They rely on word of mouth, which obviously works because they have been around for over 160 years. That just shows how great their products are! Kiehl's focuses on skin care but they also have body and hair care products. We were shown some of the brands best selling products including the Midnight Recovery Concentrate, which we received a sample of and I'm looking forward to trying, and Creme de Corps, which is a super-enriched, nourishing treatment with a creamy buttery texture for drier skin. 



Mr Bones

We were told that Kiehl's don't follow 'trends' in beauty, they only create a product if there is a real demand for it. After conducting a survey, they found that there was one common factor in most people's lives - stress. I admit I suffer from stress. Who doesn't in this busy, fast paced environment that we live in? Skin Rescuer has been developed to protect the skin against external stresses. It's all very scientific, too scientific for me to understand! But it actively works to minimise the appearance of the visible signs of stress with key ingredients to promote a healthy, strong skin barrier function. Visible signs of stressed skin can be; dryness, redness, blotchiness, skin that appears more tired or dull and/or with more pronounced lines. 

Do you suffer from stressed skin? You can pick up Skin Rescuer from your local Kiehl's counter or online.

The amazing goodie bag! Thank you Kiehl's!

Have you tried Kiehl's products before? Do you have a local Kiehl's counter?

Rachel x

Lost In Lipstick

Follow me on Twitter // Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...