Knickers & Nail Polish Guest Post - Summer Scents (Duty Free Edition) | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Knickers & Nail Polish Guest Post - Summer Scents (Duty Free Edition)

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Knickers & Nail Polish Guest Post - Summer Scents (Duty Free Edition)

I am on holiday from 17th August until 24th August so I have arranged for some guest posts from some fabulous bloggers. Next is the lovely Sarah. We have actually done a guest post swap so if you head over to her blog, you should be able to see a post written by me! I hope you enjoy this post.

Rachel x

Hi, I'm Sarah & I normally blog over at Knickers & Nail Polish. Thank you to Rachel for letting me loose over here today whilst she’s away.

 So the time has come to head off onto holibobs for some sun and that means hitting up the Duty Free! I get a new perfume every time I go through Duty Free as it’s so much cheaper, meaning I can get the fragrances what I want. These are a few of my go to summer scents that you should check out next time that you’re in Duty Free.


Daisy by Marc Jacobs – This one screams summer to me. It’s really fruity and girly, with lots of sweet smelling layers. If you are a girly girl, then this is the bottle for you, plus it’s a gorgeous bottle! A great perfume for a fun daytime trip with the girlies. 

Cool Water by Davidoff – Another great daytime scent, this one is a lot cleaner and subtle than Daisy. A very fresh scent, more floral than fruity. This is a great one for throwing on in the morning when it’s a bit cooler as when it starts to heat up, you notice the vanilla. I like this one when it’s cooler in the summer, especially if I'm meeting up with friends for lunch or heading into London. 

Inspiration by Lacoste – This one’s a cheapy but a goody. I love how fresh this one is, great if you’re planning a lazy day as it’s not full on, but it’s a good little perfume. I like this one for throwing in my bag when I go out for the day as I can spray it on and top it up later on. 

Chloe by Chloe – Oh summer evening, I love you like I love this perfume. It’s an iconic scent, which is warm and fruity, perfect for summer evening BBQs and late night meals by the sea. It has notes of Musk which are really nice in the evening, plus the bottle looks super cute on the dressing table. 

Covert Pure Bloom by Sarah-Jessica Parker – Another oldie but well worth picking up. This is my go to holiday scent, especially in the evening. I love the size of this bottle as well as the smell. A very floral fragrance, it has coconut and jasmine and smells amazing! I think this one is a must to pick up, this is my second bottle. 

So there you have it, a range of perfumes for a range of prices, perfect for picking up in Duty Free. Which one would you pick? 

Sarah Xx 

Where you can find me 
Twitter: @KnickersanNails 
Instagram: Knickersannails 
Pinterest: KnickersnNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...