Amy Jane Alice Guest Post - Topshop Summer Picks | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Amy Jane Alice Guest Post - Topshop Summer Picks

Thursday 22 August 2013

Amy Jane Alice Guest Post - Topshop Summer Picks

I am on holiday from 17th August until 24th August so I have arranged for some guest posts from some fabulous bloggers. Next is the lovely Amy. I have had the pleasure of meeting Amy several times now and she is lovely! I hope you enjoy this post.

Rachel x

Hello! I’m Amy from amyjanalice, and when the lovely Rachel asked if I’d like to write a guest post while she’s on holiday (jealous!) I was more than happy to help out!

Even though it looks like we've had our last of the sun for this year, it still doesn't stop me shopping for brightly coloured clothing! While I was browsing on the Topshop website I saw so many clothes that would be perfect to take away on holiday with you or even to put on to go and enjoy a nice cool drink in a cute countryside beer garden. Here are my favourite dresses, with a bag and accessory to complete the outfit!

 Outfit 1




Rose Corset Tunic Dress £34 / Leather Fold Over Clutch £28 / Pork Pie Hat £25


Outfit 2 



Strappy Lace Tunic Dress £32 / Edge Paint Satchel £28 / Long Triangle Tassel Earrings £8.50 

Outfit 3 



Scratch Spot Tea Dress £29.00 / Snake Zippy Backpack £36 / Dimensional Collar £12.50

What do you think of these items? I wish I could save some money so I’d be able to buy them all! Thank you for reading and I hope you liked this post. 

amyjanealice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...