Natural Collection Blusher in Peach Melba - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Natural Collection Blusher in Peach Melba - Review

Sunday 25 August 2013

Natural Collection Blusher in Peach Melba - Review





Natural Collection was a brand I used as a teenager before I had a part time job and to be honest I had stopped using it once I had more money to spend on make up. That was until I started reading beauty blogs about two years ago. Since then, I have been introduced to the Lip Creams and this beautiful blush. For an absolutely bargain price of £1.99 (or 3 for £5), I cannot complain. Yes the packaging could be better but then it wouldn't cost less than £2. Although, the screw lid makes it secure and perfect for travel. Just throw it in your handbag and you're ready to go. 

The blush is a lovely natural shade and really compliments my fair skin tone. I'm not sure if it would show up on darker skin tones but there are four shades altogether in the collection so you would probably find a shade to suit you. The texture is quite powdery and has a powdery scent. Personally, this is something I can put up with as the shade is so pretty and the price is so amazing. The pigmentation is fairly good. Obviously not as good as high end blushers but great for £1.99. The blush is completely matte with no shimmer which makes it perfect for a subtle, daytime blush. 

Have you used any Natural Collection products? Are there any products you recommend for me? 

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...