Week 33 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 33

Monday 19 August 2013

Week 33


Sweet and Sour chicken with soft egg noodles and sugar snap peas // Removing glitter nail polish // Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream // Diesel x Festival Number 6 Launch Party // Me & Frances posing // Bridal knickers in Victoria's Secret // #midsummermeet // Amazing goody bag // Waiting to board the ferry to Ireland // Old Head Beach in Ireland // Delicious ice cream // View of Croagh Patrick from our house

Hi Lovelies,

I'm writing this from Ireland, currently overlooking Croagh Patrick. It's my first visit to Ireland and I love it. It's so beautiful. We've actually been fairly lucky so far with the weather. We have rain one minute and glorious sunshine one minute, which means we've witnessed two amazing double rainbows where we've been able to see the start and finish! Pot of gold anyone?

This week has been busy on the blogging events front. I'm very grateful that there are more and more events up North, especially in Manchester. On Tuesday, I attended the launch party for the Diesel x Festival Number 6 festival. I had a great night and it provided me a perfect chance to catch up with blogger friends. On Thursday, I attended the #midsummermeet, which was organised by LookFantastic, My Bag and All Sole. There were some fantastic brands there and we had some great demonstrations. I will be writing a blog post on the event once I'm home from Ireland.

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

Follow me on Twitter // Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...