Week 26 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 26

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Week 26


Strawberry Angel Delight - not had this for years!! / My skincare stash / Trying my first nak'd bar - delicious / Addicted to vegetable crisps / Yogalates / Strawberries and ice cream

Hi lovelies,

More food Instagram pictures for you to feast your eyes upon! This week has been a very quiet week on the Instagram/blog front - apologies. I'm just so tired from work that my eyes don't focus on the computer screen. I work in a school and all the children (and staff) are certainly ready for the summer holidays! We are officially on count down (12 more working days!) and everyone is slowly winding down. I actually came home from work today and had an hour nap!

Summer looks like it's actually on its way in a few days! This weekend looks like it's going to beautiful and the sun is going to have it's hat on. Hip hip hooray! On Saturday, I am going to FABB event in Manchester. Is anyone else going? I'm really looking forward to meeting up with some lovely bloggers I know and hopefully meeting lots more! I just need to decide what I'm going to wear!

I'm so proud of myself that I've been doing this for 26 weeks! That's half a year, which means we're half way through the year! Scary! My life is just passing before my eyes!

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...