MUA Lipstick in Shade 5 - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: MUA Lipstick in Shade 5 - Review

Tuesday 30 July 2013

MUA Lipstick in Shade 5 - Review






Altogether I have five MUA Lipsticks; shade 5, shade 7shade 11, shade 12 and shade 15. All MUA products have a fantastic price tag, especially their lipsticks at only £1 a pop! So five shades cost me £5 - amazing! Similarly to shade 7 and 11, shade 5 is creamy in texture, which means it is moisturising and glides on the lips smoothy. Shade 5, however, is more of a sheer shade and gives your lips a wash of colour. It does had glitter in, which I'm not a fan of but I can live with it. As the lipstick is sheer, application without a mirror is easy and you're good to go! It also has the same delicious vanilla scent, which makes me want to lick my lips!

Have you tried any MUA lipsticks? Which is your favourite shade from the collection?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...