Week 28 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 28

Monday 15 July 2013

Week 28


My very first visit to Wagamama / Chicken and Prawn Cha Han / Roller Skating / Couture Crush launch event / Chicken Fajitas for tea / Nobbly Bobbly! / My new vacuum cleaner / At Heaton Park supporting friends doing the Race For Life / Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Blueberry

Hi Lovelies,

I am absolutely loving this weather! Summer has finally arrived! The weather on my phone goes up to Saturday and it's still sunny then which I am so happy about as I break up from work on Thursday for six weeks. I was expecting Friday to be the first day of rain as that's just my luck! 

On Tuesday, I went to Wagamama with Katie and Emma. I had never been before so I didn't know what to expect. I ordered chicken and prawn cha han and it was delicious. I definitely recommend it and I would order it again in the future. If you have been to Wagamama, what do you order? I'm interested to find out what you recommend. I will definitely be going back soon and taking my fiancé. 

On Wednesday, I attended the launch of Couture Crush at the Circle Club in Manchester. I am planning on writing a post about the event so look out for that soon. But I had a fabulous evening and I met lots of lovely bloggers that I had never met before. 

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...