Week 27 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 27

Monday 8 July 2013

Week 27


Saturday and Sunday marks the beginning of Summer / Christmas chocolate in June / Balance Me Freebies with Glamour magazine / Summer! / McDonalds, Restocking a few favourites / Waiting for my train for the FABB Manchester Event / Coordinating outfit and nail polish / South Beach Swimwear Stall / I'm a winner / Popchips - delicious / My collection of statement necklaces

Hi lovelies,

On Friday, I went shopping to The Trafford Centre. I decided I didn't have anything to wear for the FABB Manchester event and I ended up buying three maxi dresses, a denim jacket and an orange blazer! I refueled at McDonalds and tried to get my head around tennis as the semi finals were being played on the screen in The Orient. I definitely do not understand tennis! But I am glad Andy Murray won, representing!

Saturday was the big day, I won't go into too much detail here as I am going to write a blog post. The FABB Manchester event was finally here. I made my way into Manchester, met up with some fellow bloggers and had a lovely day. It was ironic that it was 20+ degrees outside and I spent the day in a basement! But the sunshine is here to stay for a while, so it's ok.

After the event, I popped into Primark with some bloggers and spent more money! This time I bought a skirt, some flip flops and THREE statement necklaces making my grand total go from one to four. I'm slightly obsessed and I've even purchased two from ebay, I just have to wait for those to arrive.

This week is another busy week. I am meeting up with some lovely bloggers on Wednesday and we are going to Wagamamas. I've never been before so I'm looking forward to seeing what they have to offer. Then, on Thursday, I am attending the Couture Crush launch party. Let me know if you are going as well. I would love to meet up with you.

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...