Chiara Fashion Blogger Photoshoot - Backstage | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Chiara Fashion Blogger Photoshoot - Backstage

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Chiara Fashion Blogger Photoshoot - Backstage

Look at all those clothes!

More clothes!

Shoes, glorious shoes!

Getting my hair and make up done.

Sneak peek at the shoot! Wearing this dress.

Spencer and I.

On Thursday, I attended a photoshoot in Leeds with Chiara Fashion along with Em and Spencer. We had arranged to meet at the train station and get a taxi to the venue together as we didn't really know where we were going. All three of us were anxious for different reasons, mine being I had never done a photoshoot before. When we arrived, we were greeted by the lovely interns, Zoe and Fran. Before the event, we had exchanged many emails and once we all met we were busy chatting. I immediately felt at home. We were introduced to Laisum, who was going to be doing our make up on the day and Marta, who was going to be doing our hair. 

Em had her hair and make up done first, as she had to leave the earliest, while Spencer and I looked at all the clothes and nibbled on some food. Once Em had finished, she chose her first outfit to try on while I had my hair and make up done. Laisum went for a brown smokey eye with pink/red lips. For my hair, I had it curled like Em but my hair was pinned to one side. I loved the style as it's something I've never had done before and I felt super glamourous for my photoshoot. On the day, we had the opportunity to try on quite a few outfits and we were able to style our own looks. Ertan, who was the owner of Chiara Fashion, was the photographer for the day. Zahide was also there to help with the photoshoot. She did a fantastic job of easing me in as I was quite nervous with the photoshoot! 

I had a fantastic day and was gutted when it was all over. I felt like a VIP all day long and got the train home looking extremely glamourous! I cannot wait to see the photographs and see how they came out. My mum is also very excited to see them.

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...