Couture Crush Press Launch | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Couture Crush Press Launch

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Couture Crush Press Launch

On Thursday 11th July, I was invited to the press launch of a new brand, Couture Crush. Couture Crush have a motto - Seek Sell Switch. You can seek, sell or switch new or pre loved designer and vintage accessories including bags, sunglasses and shoes. You can seek or switch items completely free and they work with authenticate4u to ensure that all items are genuine as they operate a strict no fake goods policy. Couture Crush's philosophy is 'pass the love on and get your next fix!'

http://www.couturecrush.com/
The press launch was held at The Circle Club in Manchester. I knew a couple of people that were going but I arrived alone. Late I may add as The Circle Club is that exclusive, they decided to hide it! I was only about half an hour late. Once I was there, I presented my VIP invitation and was given a voucher for a free drink. I went downstairs to the club and headed straight for the bar. I got my cocktail and luckily spotted people that I recognised and sat with them in the 'bloggers corner'. 

Fran, Callie Rose, Fi, Amy and Me
Joanna, Fran, Callie Rose, Nic, Me and Sindy
I met some lovely girls at the event including Joanna who I had previously met at FABB Manchester. Everybody else I met for the very first time, most I have spoken to online via twitter and read their blogs so it was lovely to finally meet them. I spent most of the night sat with AmyFiCallie Rose and Fran but I also met Chyaz and her sister, Steph, Nic and Sindy

There were lots of time for us to drink cocktails, eat cupcakes and chat to each other. Canapes were brought around and afterwards we all got asked to head towards the dance floor. When we arrived Kaley, the founder or Couture Crush, gave a speech. She told us all about Couture Crush and the reasons behind why she started it. Then there was some entertainment in the form of a girl dance act. They were very good and danced to a medley of Beyonce songs. There was a lot of booty shaking and I'm sure the boys enjoyed it a lot more! 


Afterwards we headed back to 'bloggers corner' and carried on chatting. We had a fantastic evening getting to know each other and it was a really fun evening with lots of giggles. Kaley came around to give us some goodie bags. They contained a few different samples of beauty products and I received some round sunglasses with flowers on and a butterfly bookmark (it could be a hairclip but it's quite heavy!)

I had a lovely night and I wish Kaley all the best with Couture Crush. Make sure you go check out the website www.couturecrush.com/.

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...