Barry M Lip Paint in Touch Of Magic TMLP - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Barry M Lip Paint in Touch Of Magic TMLP - Review

Thursday 25 July 2013

Barry M Lip Paint in Touch Of Magic TMLP - Review






I think this lipstick has been out since Spring but it may be earlier. I heard about it when Chelsea reviewed it on her blog in May. I was so intrigued as it was a green lipstick! I just had to try it for myself. I popped into Boots and Superdrug a couple of times but could I get hold of it? It was always sold out! I didn't give up though, I kept of searching and when I saw one left in my local Boots, I snapped it up! 

As you can see it is a green lipstick and it works by reacting with the alkali in your lips, which is a fab idea as you know it will match your skin tone perfectly. The alkali level in your lips determines how pink the lipstick will go your lips. One thing that stops me buying a lot of lipsticks is whether it will suit my skin tone or not. The lipstick applies clear, which can make application tricky, but you must be carefully not to go out of the lines. Use all those years of colouring in books as practise! You literally only need one application and it comes out the perfect pink tone for you.

It lasts hours and hours and hours. Seriously, I couldn't get it off when I wanted to! Perfect for a night out but bear it in mind when you're trying if for the first time. (Once I had photographed it, I applied it but was going out somewhere afterwards with bright pink lips in the middle of the afternoon!) Also, you should note, the first application was more 'balmy' than normal and it took longer to react with my lips. This resulted in me yelling 'it doesn't work' and so I applied more! Big mistake! I looked like a clown!!

It contains aloe vera so it's quite moisturising on the lips. However, the colour stains your lips and lasts for hours but the moisture goes so you will need to use a lip balm to keep you lips moisturised. I totally recommend this lipstick. It's a great concept and it will suit everyone! I just hope TMLR is next (Turn My Lips Red) as that's what I really struggle with and I want a red lipstick! 

Have you tried Barry M's TMLP lipstick? Do you agree and would love a TMLR lipstick? 

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...