Week 29 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 29

Monday 22 July 2013

Week 29


Blackpool Pleasure Beach - The Big One // Blackpool Pleasure Beach - Ice Blast // Film Night with my sister // Date Night at Pizza Express with my fiance // Aviation Viewing Park at Manchester Airport in the Sunshine // Addicted to Strawberry Pencils

Hi Lovelies,

The sun has been shining again this week! Although the weather report for the next few days doesn't look too good with rain making an appearance and even thunderstorms due to the humidity. It was great while it lasted, I just hope Summer returns!

On Monday, I went to Blackpool Pleasure Beach with school as an end of year trip. I think I loved it just as much as the children - I love rides, especially rollercoasters but I hate rides that spin around as they make me sick! Some of the rides I went on were The Big One, Avalanche, Grand National, Ice Blast and Revolution. I had a lovely day even though I was working. The sun was shining upon us!

Thursday was my last day at work for six weeks! Oh how I love working in a school. Bring on six weeks of being a housewife and full time blogger. I cannot wait but I know full well I will not want to return to work in September. As I was off on Friday, Rory booked Friday off too. So on Thursday evening, we went to Pizza Express. It's one of our favourite places to eat, if not our favourite. We had a lovely evening and knowing we had a three day weekend together was perfect. It also gave us chance to celebrate being together for five years. Our anniversary was at the end of June but because of finances, we weren't able to go out and celebrate.

On Friday, as we knew it would be fairly quiet as a lot of schools would still be in, we went to the aviation viewing park at Manchester Airport. It might sound boring to a lot of you but it was a really lovely day. When Rory was younger, he went a lot with his Grandad so it brings back a lot of happy memories for him. We went to Morrisons beforehand and picked up a few goodies as we decided to take a picnic with us. It was amazing watching planes take off and land while enjoying a picnic is the glorious sunshine. I love summer!

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...