Mini Haul #5 featuring Primark and Next | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Mini Haul #5 featuring Primark and Next

Sunday 14 July 2013

Mini Haul #5 featuring Primark and Next

I have been doing a little bit of shopping lately, mainly at Primark! Having a mortgage and lots of bills to pay, doesn't leave me with a lot of money left to spend! Plus we're still buying things for our house and we still have lots to buy! Look at me going off topic (as usual...)

Striped top £5 Primark

This top was marked at £10 but scanned through at £5, don't you love it when that happens! I was really drawn to this top but I don't know why! I do need some more work clothes so I might add it to my current work wardrobe after I've worn it a few times. I think it's a versatile top that could be worn during the day, with a cami underneath as it's sheer, or in the evening with some accessories to dress it up.

C'est La Vie top £5 Primark
I couldn't resist this top. I love the slogan and rather than just being an ironed on slogan it's made up of tiny little beads. The down side to this - it can only be hand washed. It's a nice length to wear with leggings as I cannot stand it when girls wear leggings and their top is too short and you can see their bum. (Even worse when they display camel toe!) As it's all black, it's difficult to wear in summer with leggings but come Autumn it'll be perfect.

Pink blazer £15 Primark
My mum actually picked this up for me because she is lovely like that. I love the colour, it's sophisticated in a way. It's made from a really soft fabric so it's really comfortable to wear but still looks dressy paired with the right outfit. Unfortunately, this one that my mum picked has a few stains. I could wash it but because it's Primark, I don't want it to loose any quality before I've even worn it. Therefore, I am going to try and swap it next week.

Knuckle rings £1.50 Primark
Knuckle rings are raved about so much recently, especially in the fashion blogging world! I was going to get myself some from River Island, until I spotted these beauties. For £1.50, who could resist honestly?! I wore the silver ones for the first time at the FABB Manchester event and I actually really liked them. However, during the event, I went to the toilet and when I went to wash my hands, I took the rings off as I didn't want them to turn green! I completely forgot about them and when I went back later for them, they were gone. I popped in Primark afterwards to get some more but they only had large and I need small/medium. 

Pumps £26 Next
I decided it was about time I bought myself some more dolly shoes. What do you call these types of shoes? I literally had two pairs and they're both black and one pair are my work shoes! I saw these in Next and I thought they were lovely. They are quite comfortable too unless I walk really far in them. 

Necklace £10 Next



Necklace £10 Next

Statement necklaces are big news! Before purchasing this one, I didn't own one and decided enough was enough. I had a look in a few shops but wasn't that keen. Then I spotted this in Next. I thought with the colour being white, it would go with a lot of outfits. I am now a massive fan of statement necklaces! 

Wedges £9 Tesco



Wedges £9 Tesco
When I was getting a few bits from Tesco a couple of weeks ago, I spotted these cute little wedges. Also, they were half price and were marked down from £18 to £9. As my left foot is a little bigger (and fatter) than my right, it's a bit of a squeeze to get my foot in, especially in this hot weather. I'm planning on wearing them around the house in the hope that they will stretch a little. 

What have you been buying recently? What do you think of my purchases? 

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...