Week 30 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 30

Monday 29 July 2013

Week 30


Watching Oz the Great and Powerful - I loved it! // Thai Fishcakes with sweet chilli sauce - delicious! // Couture Crush Press Launch blog post // Congratulations to Will & Kate! // Mocktails at the #ManchesterMeetUp // Cajun Chicken and 3 Cheese Wrap at the #ManchesterMeetUp // Mini stationery haul from Blott // Making our own pizzas // The finished product!

Hi Lovelies,

I admit it, I have a problem. I am obsessed with the app 'A Beautiful Mess'. I have no idea how I managed without it but now I cannot upload a single picture to Instagram without editing it first! I definitely recommend it, for only 69p I don't know what took me so long to get it!

The weather this week has been terrible! (My weekly updates are turning into weather reports! But I am British, what else am I supposed to talk about?!) Seriously so much rain and thunder, when is it going to stop? We've only had the odd day of sunshine this week but I wouldn't have said it was sunbathing weather and I want to get outside! Bring Summer back!

I have had a fairly busy week with blogging this week. All hail school holidays! (Although I am sad, I've already had one week off. Only 5 more to go!) I have managed to upload a post every day this week :) I'm going to attempt to stick to this and then when I go back to work, it might have to be every other day. I have also attended two blogging events. The first was on Thursday. I was invited to Leeds to the HQ of Chiara Fashion for a photoshoot. (I am planning a blog post on this when I receive the photographs so keep your eyes peeled!) I had so much fun! Secondly, I attended the #ManchesterMeetUp on Saturday, organised by Amy Jane Alice and I was able to meet up with a few girls I had previously met at the Couture Crush Press Launch while meeting a few new girls too. I has a lovely day.

And who can forget - Kate gave birth to a beautiful little boy - Prince George Alexander Louis. (I have a friend who has a 10 year old and he is called George Alexander Lewis! Seriously!) Congratulations Will and Kate!

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...