Week 25 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 25

Friday 28 June 2013

Week 25


Delicious dinner - gammon steaks, Parmentier potatoes, green beans and asparagus / Dominos / Mars bar / How to follow Lost In Lipstick on Bloglovin' / New necklace from Next / A visit to Primark in Manchester / More asparagus! / Liz Earle repurchases / My current favourite nail polish shade

Hi lovelies,

My Instagram is slowly becoming all about food! Sorry if that's not what you want to see. I will try and post more beauty/fashion pictures. It will be a lot easier to in three weeks time when I finish work for six weeks! (If you didn't already know, I work in a school.) I cannot wait to become a full time blogger for six weeks. Hopefully I will have lots of events to go to as well! If you know of any events that I might be interested in, let me know below in the comments, tweet me (@lostinlipstick) or email me (lostinlipstick@gmail.com).

What is going on with this weather?! It certainly doesn't feel like the end of June! One day it's 20 degrees then other days, I'm shivering and it chucking it down! I've actually just put the heating on believe it or not! I seriously hope we have some more sunshine to come, preferably when I'm off! Usually, it's hot when I'm at work and raining at the weekend/holidays. I'm just that lucky!

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...