Week 24 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 24

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Week 24


My favourite MUA eyeshadow palettes / Haul - necklace and shoes from Next, purse from Cath Kidston / My new necklace / Catching up on Made In Chelsea / Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Polish in Blueberry / L'Oreal Top Coat Confetti - love this combination! / Paella for Father's Day / Bedtime Reading / Cara's funny face!

This week has been a fairly quiet week. It's been a miserable week, I'm missing the sun. Monday to Friday was spent at work, as usual, and I actually really enjoyed Saturday and Sunday. It didn't fly by either like it usually does. 

On Saturday morning, I babysat my nephew. I do this every Saturday for a couple of hours to help my sister out but I really love playing with him for two and a half hours straight. It's extremely tiring as he wants and needs constant attention. I don't want to go into details but he's had a tough life thrown at him and he's only 18 months old. But he's doing amazingly well and we're all so proud of him. 

On Saturday evening, me and the fiancé went to The Trafford Centre. We went to do a little bit of shopping (late Father's Day shopping!) and have our tea. We both just fancied fast food in the end and had McDonald's and Burger King! I bought some beautiful shoes and a statement necklace from Next (see above). I've already wore the shoes quite a bit but I'm looking forward to wearing the necklace. 

On Sunday, as I'm sure you're all aware, it was Father's Day. I invited my mum and dad over to our house so I could cook tea for them. Since we moved in, in November, they've only had tea once before and that was on Boxing Day, where I put on a buffet. It was hard work but it's not the same as a sit down meal. I had decided to have a Spanish themed evening as we had been to Majorca together last Summer and we had a fabulous time. I got some olives, bread and allioli to start, like they do in Spanish restaurants and I made paella for our mains. It was delicious, even if I do say so myself! 

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...